8/25/2020

People Will Come Ray...

BaseballCase
I walk by this case a few times a day. It reminds me of pre-2020 and how I miss traveling to cities and baseball stadiums and watching baseball in person.

Each one of these balls is a story. The people met, the people that may have traveled with, the cities and locations and the food and beer.
With thinking about that a little more I thought it would be cool to write about these moments and stores and get those memories out. With that I created this group. I know that life is busy but over the next weeks and months I hope to get some of them down and written. I don't want to rush getting them all out there quick because I feel that won't do them the justice that each one deserves.
Like a lot of stories over time some memories get skewered and become a bigger fish than they really were. Some of these may do that, some may not but there are some great memories in that case. When ball parks open up again I look forward to adding more to this too.

As for were to start, well no better place to start but the beginning. Look for the first pitch sometime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment