12/25/2020

Tonight's Entertainment - Wonder Woman 84

 


Thank you to HBO Max the kids and I didn't have to go to the theater to watch the flick, and I'm kind of glad.  I pregamed by watching the first movie, that I love, and this was a complete lack luster compared to that.  

And its not because of the acting, it was more the overall story.  Gal, Chris, Pedro and Kristen were all great.  Pedro was almost over the top and totally different from the Mandalorian.  I was curious of casting Kristen as a villain but her transformation was really well done.  Gal was made for this role too!  And young Diana was excellent.  

The action scenes were really good too, not on par to the first but good.  The thing that failed me is the whole "Wish" stone portion.  It was almost like Pedro's character was Bruce Almighty and that was causing the chaos.  Didn't enjoy that.  And the 2 hour 30 min run time felt long.  

4/10 Stars





No comments:

Post a Comment