12/29/2020

Who says you can't have fun in a Winter Snow Storm and Pandemic?

2020 has been a year.  Cancelled vacations, working from home 90% of the year and well today winter storm warnings and that white stuff.  BUT who says you can't have fun in a pandemic AND winter storm.  Nah uh...We're all in this together (so we are told but I don't trust politicians!)  This is a full blown four alarm fun day!  We're gonna have the happ-happ-happiest snow storm pandemic ever.  Maybe.

And nothing says jolliest bunch of nut (I'm the only one home) this side of the nut house than Snow Angels in Swim Trunks.  Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye aren't coming in to tap dance, so it's just me trying bring some jolliness to your side of the nuthouse.  Side Note, Corona if your watching...I'd take an endorsement?




The Finished Product
Not to pat my own back, that's high quality right there

Sorry at the beginning of the video that there was only 1 angle shot, my videographer was a chair with a bungee cord.  We went all out on our production of this video! 


And well there is one outtake video....



Hope you all got a laugh and a smile or both out of this.  2020 PEACE OUT!





2 comments:

  1. Only you Matt!! I should have sent Thomas over to your house to "play"!!!!

    ReplyDelete