9/04/2020

2020 College Football Predictions

Well this is a weird one to start off with.  Usually I would have already done this, schedules would have been W & L'd and I'd know who I'd have.  Things have been a bit out of place, but alas it is 2020.

Championship games are going to be a little different this year too.  It sucks not being able to post Big Ten or Pac-12 on here, and well I don't do the little guys (sorry MAC, CUSA & Sunbelt).  

I would also normally have a pick'em pool and weekly picks, I don't know if that is going to happen, but just keep your eye out.  Also William Hill, sorry but with this being a weird season I'm probably not going to be betting on much.  But with the Predictions.....here we go.


ACC
Clemson over Notre Dame

SEC
Alabama over Florida

BIG XII
Texas over Oklahoma State

AAC
Cincinnati over Memphis

Heisman
Trevor Lawrence : Clemson


National Champions
Alabama




No comments:

Post a Comment