- Is this not the worst time of the year for sports? Thank God there are summer block busters at the theater.
- Have yet to see Star Trek but I was told it was good, and looking forward to Terminator Salvation.
- I'm so TIRED of 2 things in the sports world. First being Brett Favre. He was/is a great talent. A Hall of Famer. But seriously, does he have to drag this will he or won't out over the whole summer? Just say yes to Minnesota, come out and get your lumps from the Bears Defense or stay at home in Mississippi.
- Second is steroids. I think local host Ken Miller said it best when he said we as fans are almost numb to this news. So Manny got busted. He's going to be losing some straight cash homey. A-Rod, baseball's supposed Luke Skywalker to Barry Bonds Darth Vader isn't clean. Who's name would shock you? Albert Pujols? Ryan Howard? Maybe for a second but then no. It's the culture of baseball. There is only 1 name that would shock me, Ken Griffey Jr. The Kid. He has the sweetest swing in baseball. He was on track to break the 755 All-Time homerun record. He honestly is the only name that will blow my mind. And can Roger Clemons just go away too? The only guy who is telling the truth seems to be Jose Canseco.
- Thank you for Steve Deace & Jon Miller on KXNO. They can find a reason to talk college football EVERY DAY!
- Had a blast in Omaha with Shawnna, the kids and Kim & Jason. The Zoo there blows Des Moines out of the water. And the Old Market area is AMAZING! It's no wonder that the NCAA choose Omaha over Des Moines for the NCAA Wrestling Championships and the 1st rounds of the men's tournament and all Des Moines gets is the 1st round of the women's tourney.
- I think the only reason I'm into the fantasy baseball on ESPN is to fill in time till Fantasy Football. I really don't care about it, and it probably shows since I'm already talking and discussing football league information in March, April & May.
- Excited to see that Friday Night Lights is back for 2 more seasons! Also that there will be a Celebrity Apprentice 3!
- Addyson turns 4 next Monday. Where has the time gone? Love being a dad. Every day with her has been great! Can't wait to see her eyes when she gets her birthday gift on Monday. Have really enjoyed coaching her Bam Bam team. Can't wait to see what happens this next year!
- 116 days till IOWA FOOTBALL!