8/07/2008

What's going on?

Ok, so its been a few days, and a lot has happened. In my life and in what I like and follow.

First off, me. Had the month end, it sucked, had a few things that caused problems, but then again, we weren’t here till 10 pm, only 8pm. Not bad, it was longer than it really seemed. Also got an interview for a job I think that I would do good at and would advance me.

Then this week is the start of the Iowa State Fair. If you haven’t been there, put it on your list of things to do. Along with the Texas State Fair, it’s the top 2 fairs in the nation. Last night was the State Fair Parade, and Addy, Brady & Shawnna went to it with Patrick & Melissa. The all had fun and were pooped out when I got there and when we got home. It’s cool as Addy is getting older to see how she reacts to everything and as her budding personality builds more. Had Ryan & Tisha’s wedding, congrats you too. It was humid as hell but it was a lot of fun. Addy is calling Tisha and Ryan the Prince and Princess and just wants to see the Princess. That pretty much covers most of what’s going on. I’ve missed working out with Jason because of our schedules and then he only having 1 car. Hopefully we can get back on our schedule of T-Th-Sat again soon. I see it prob being at 5am rather than later though.



Ok, other stuff. Brett Favre isn’t a Packer any more. He’s a J-E-T-S, JETS JETS JETS. I heard Chris Mortensen and he thinks because of this move that he thinks the Jets are a playoff team now, I don’t see it. In the AFC you have the Patriots, Colts, Chargers, Steelers, Jaguars, Browns, Bengals, Bills, Texas, and Titans who are all going to be fighting for the spots, and I think all of those teams are better than the Jets. I love the OL they have and Thomas Jones, but Favre is a year older, new team and new system.

Mediacom still has no Big Ten Network. Iowa plays in 23 days; I hope and pray that a deal will be struck soon! Please!!!

2 fantasy drafts coming up in the next month, can’t wait, can you smell the tailgating!

No comments:

Post a Comment