7/06/2010

Eclipse



Ok, so my wife loves the Twilight series. The whole vampire/werewolf thing gets her engrossed. She like underworld but on no level of where Twilight is with her. So if you haven’t heard, the latest movie in the saga came out this past week, Eclipse. Now I’m not a big fan of the series, and I’d like to see Blade slice Edward in half, but going to a movie is going to a movie! We went to the Indianola theater, which was cheaper than anywhere in Des Moines, and reminded me of the theaters I went to when I was growing up. Kind of nice change. But as for the movie, it was actually pretty good. A lot better than the first two films. I’d say it’s more like an Empire’s Strike Back in the movies order. The acting was better, the action better. Still pretty cool seeing people turn into werewolves. So I’m giving it 2.5 stars out of 5. It’s probably #3 or #4 on the list of movies I’ve seen this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment