7/10/2010

Who’s in your 5? TV Shows

So I can either go with current, past, or combined. And I think I will go with the later. Right now there are a few shows that I consider shows I follow and watch, and I think a few will fall into my top 5. So here we go.



5. Big Bang Theory – Nerds! How can you not laugh with Sheldon being Sheldon. And to bring in HALO night to a tv show is awesome!

4. Big Brother – It’s not the most popular reality show out there, but it is my favorite of them. I don’t think there is a better reality player (maybe boston rob on survivor) than Dr. Will. He was great in season 2 and in all-stars. The interactions with Mike Boogie in both seasons was great.

3. Fresh Prince of Bel-Air – sure it was about promoting Will Smith, but if you watch it and follow it, its about 1 thing too. Family. The Dukes of Hazzard was one of the last pure good family shows, but with what was shown on Fresh Prince if look deeper is a family bond and what it should be.



2. How I Met Your Mother – it’s Legen…wait for it, wait for it…DARY! I love all 5 characters. It’s perfect, it’s the new Friends. I don’t know if it will ever top Friends popularity, but for me its a lot better! And if you don’t think so, I challenge you to a slap bet!

1. Dukes of Hazzard – I love that car! Learned how to drive watching it! Remember Friday’s watching it at Grandma’s house in here little cubby hole area. We’d sit and watch, and then when the re-runs came back on, we’d watch those too. One day my goal is to own a 1969 Dodge Charger painted up in orange with an “01” on the side.

No comments:

Post a Comment