3/08/2011

Big Ten Tournament Predictions

It’s that time of year, gotta love brackets!  Big Ten tourney time in Indianapolis.  I think this will be mostly chalk and Ohio State will hang 2 Big Ten Championship Banners this season.  I wouldn’t be surprised though to see Purdue pull it out though (but I do have them losing to Wisconsin).  I think we are safe this year with the top being heavy enough you wont see a 6 or 7 seed in the championship game, and Ohio State I think has smooth sailing to Sunday.  Should be fun though. 





Who do you got?

2 comments:

  1. Doing a Jimmy John Challenge with Chad, Kyle & Sarah. All of us have Ohio State in the title game, 2 with the Buckeyes winning, 1 with Purdue winning and 1 with Wisconsin winning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So i got the champion right and kyle and I won JJ Sandwiches.

    Final Standings
    Kyle 13
    Matt 11
    Chad/Sarah - 7

    ReplyDelete