6/26/2012

Safe House

Sunday with nothing on I rented Safe House with Denzel Washington and Ryan Reynolds.  Denzel played the role great and the part where he can have a little darkness in his characters seems to be roles he excels in and then it also was a push to make Ryan Reynolds more of an action star.  Reynolds I thought did well in this spot and was able to play off of Denzel but I don’t know if he is a main action star yet.  Like I said earlier, Denzel did great.  (spoiler) - I wish we could have had a little bit more with Robert Patrick. 

The movie overall had a Patriot Games and The Rock type feel to it with the way the story moved. The action was well done, the movie was one I’d watch again though about a quarter of the way through it I did predict the ending.

6/10 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment