10/06/2010

MAN VS FOOD!

Ok, so I haven’t posted a blog or many about this topic, but I LOVE FOOD.  Love the different tastes and flavors.  Everything.  And I love the shows on Food Network and Travel like Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives and Man vs Food, what sucks is I usually watch them late at night and about 11pm I get really hungry.  Well tonight, on Travel Channel’s Man vs Food, Adam Richman is in DES MOINES!  He takes on the Adam Emenecker Challenge at Jethro’s BBQ, stops by Black Market Pizza and one of my favorite places, the High Life Lounge!  If you’re not watching anything, check it out, Travel Channel, 8pm (CST)

To View a slide show of pictures from the Des Moines Trip, check out the following link.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! Me and the hubs love M V F. We actually have a series recording set on our DVR for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 of the places he's going tonight i love. The highlife is a great bar. Right next to it is my favorite bar, El Bait Shop. And Jethro's is great too. Don't know where he's getting the Rueben pizza at but i'm gonna find it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds awesome!! My grandparents used to live in DesMoines and I remember going to Jethro's with them.

    ReplyDelete