Ok, i'm cheating i'm doing 7, it's my blog, I can do it.
7. 2004 ALCS. Redsox down 3-0, and in less than 24 hours Big Papi has two game winning hits to help them get to 3-2. Then the bloody sock and game 7. RedSox beat the Yankees and win break the Bambino's curse.
6. 1993 Bluejays vs Phillies. A walk off homerun, that's a great start to kick off the list. My brother still hasn't seen the Joe Carter home run leave the ball park.
5. 1992 Braves vs Pirates - The Braves and Pirates gave us great series, this went to game 7 and the Sid Bream Slide!
4. 2003 Redsox vs Yankees - Aaron F'ng Boone. Nuff Said
3. 1991 Braves vs Twins. Quite simply the best World Series I've ever watched. I remember watching every game every pitch. Kirby's homer, and catch and Jack Morris's pitching.
2. 2003 Cubs vs Marlins - Heartbreak. Pure Heartbreak. 5 outs away. Bartman. Gonzalez. The rest is history. Watch this clip if you dare.
1. 1995 Mariners vs Yankees - I remember this mostly because of the fun I saw Ken Griffy Jr had, and it was against the big bad Yankees. My dad is a Yanks fan and he turned the tv off, walked to bed after seeing Junior smiling and celebrating. This is baseball..it's was fun!